- AOR DV10 Firmware 1810A – 3 Months On – Same Problems
- AOR DV10 Firmware 1808D – Only If you visit Tokyo!
- AOR DV10 Signal Image Problems Airband Images in 164MHz Region
- AOR DV10 Firmware 1807A Partial Crash No Audio or Digital Decode
- AOR DV10 No Use for SSB/CW on 70cm Due to Frequency Error and Drift
Category Archives: DV10 Frequency Drift
AOR finally released firmware 1810A for the AR DV10, after waiting almost 3 months for this update its a similar shambolic mess as the previous firmware. 1 or 2 relatively useless features have been added but more importantly the major … Continue reading
A French company called PRO-SIC who is also AOR France and F5HPE offer a 180 Euro “Upgrade” for the AOR AR-DV10 to receive COSPAS SARSAT data on 406 MHz. Even if the DV10 met its +/- 5ppm spec it could … Continue reading
A post has appeared on Radio Reference indicating that AOR have deliberately used a 15000Hz (15kHz) filter in the AOR AR-DV10 to counter the radios terrible frequency error and drift. The issue with this is that 15kHz is far too … Continue reading
The Yaesu / AOR DV10 is riddled with faults and buggy firmware, here is a list of some of them:- DV10 Major Faults 1. Frequency drifts with temperature making it USELESS as a narrow band or digital receiver, drift is … Continue reading
AOR AR-DV10 vs Kenwood TH-D74e on HF, the DV10 has drifted 300Hz off frequency which equates to 54ppm!!