- AOR DV10 Firmware 1810A – 3 Months On – Same Problems
- AOR DV10 Firmware 1808D – Only If you visit Tokyo!
- AOR DV10 Signal Image Problems Airband Images in 164MHz Region
- AOR DV10 Firmware 1807A Partial Crash No Audio or Digital Decode
- AOR DV10 No Use for SSB/CW on 70cm Due to Frequency Error and Drift
Category Archives: COSPAS 406 MHz
A French company called PRO-SIC who is also AOR France and F5HPE offer a 180 Euro “Upgrade” for the AOR AR-DV10 to receive COSPAS SARSAT data on 406 MHz. Even if the DV10 met its +/- 5ppm spec it could … Continue reading