Whist using the AR-DV10 yesterday with firmware 1807A it had some sort of partial crash that stopped all digital modes decoding in AUT1 automode and no audio could be heard from the radio when switched to FM or AM mode, AUT1 automode FM audio still worked though, the DV10 had to be rebooted for it to start working again.
- AOR DV10 Firmware 1810A – 3 Months On – Same Problems
- AOR DV10 Firmware 1808D – Only If you visit Tokyo!
- AOR DV10 Signal Image Problems Airband Images in 164MHz Region
- AOR DV10 Firmware 1807A Partial Crash No Audio or Digital Decode
- AOR DV10 No Use for SSB/CW on 70cm Due to Frequency Error and Drift