- AOR DV10 Firmware 1810A – 3 Months On – Same Problems
- AOR DV10 Firmware 1808D – Only If you visit Tokyo!
- AOR DV10 Signal Image Problems Airband Images in 164MHz Region
- AOR DV10 Firmware 1807A Partial Crash No Audio or Digital Decode
- AOR DV10 No Use for SSB/CW on 70cm Due to Frequency Error and Drift
Category Archives: DMR
The Yaesu / AOR DV10 is riddled with faults and buggy firmware, here is a list of some of them:- DV10 Major Faults 1. Frequency drifts with temperature making it USELESS as a narrow band or digital receiver, drift is … Continue reading
Quick test of the AOR DV10 compared to Whistler TRX-1 and Uniden BCD436HP on UHF DMR, the Uniden and Whistler give good decode, the AOR DV10 hears nothing, even when tuning to correct its 3kHz frequency error.
Very disappointing DMR performance from the AOR AR-DV10 when compared against the RSP1A SDR, both on same antenna. Perfect decode on the RSP1A with DSD+ but signal not even detected on the AOR DV10.