- AOR DV10 Firmware 1810A – 3 Months On – Same Problems
- AOR DV10 Firmware 1808D – Only If you visit Tokyo!
- AOR DV10 Signal Image Problems Airband Images in 164MHz Region
- AOR DV10 Firmware 1807A Partial Crash No Audio or Digital Decode
- AOR DV10 No Use for SSB/CW on 70cm Due to Frequency Error and Drift
Monthly Archives: April 2016
A common question that comes up is what is the AR-DV1 scan speed? A digital scanner is always going to be slower than a conventional scanner but the settings you choose can make quite a difference. We quite often like … Continue reading
There’s a new kid in town, the AOR AR-DV1 is the first scanner to support most popular digital radio modulation schemes including DMR, Alinco, Yaesu Fusion, Nexedge/iDas/NXDN4800, dPMR and Apco P25, it also supports all the usual analogue modulation types. Over … Continue reading