- AOR DV10 Firmware 1810A – 3 Months On – Same Problems
- AOR DV10 Firmware 1808D – Only If you visit Tokyo!
- AOR DV10 Signal Image Problems Airband Images in 164MHz Region
- AOR DV10 Firmware 1807A Partial Crash No Audio or Digital Decode
- AOR DV10 No Use for SSB/CW on 70cm Due to Frequency Error and Drift
Category Archives: AR-DV10
Quick test of the AOR DV10 compared to Whistler TRX-1 and Uniden BCD436HP on UHF DMR, the Uniden and Whistler give good decode, the AOR DV10 hears nothing, even when tuning to correct its 3kHz frequency error.
If you’re looking for a great remote control program for the AOR AR-DV1 then we recommend eSpyonARD. It offers some great control features and even a spectrum scope, the author was hoping to release a version for the AOR DV10 … Continue reading
Trying to have a quick listen to Shannon Volmet last night on 5505kHz I found the 2.6kHz digital SSB filter on the AOR DV10 doesn’t work and produces garbled audio. The DV10 is also off freqency. Followed by trying to … Continue reading
The AOR DV-10 frquency error is 7-8kHz at 800MHz, video below.
I was intending to write a full review of the AOR DV10 receiver but its performance is so bad I would class it not fit for purpose. Here’s why…. When Yaesu say they have been working together with AOR to … Continue reading
Very disappointing DMR performance from the AOR AR-DV10 when compared against the RSP1A SDR, both on same antenna. Perfect decode on the RSP1A with DSD+ but signal not even detected on the AOR DV10.